About Me & This Blog

Hi I'm Mitch and thanks for viewing my blog site for "Ice-cycle", specifically created for my cycle trip around Iceland. I have a confession.....I have a wanderlust problem and the older I get the worse the condition has become! In 2010 I partially "scratched the itch" by taking a year off work to travel the World with my girlfriend & baby daughter. An incredibly beautiful trip for a multitude of reasons taking us to China, Thailand, Australia, New Zealand & The West Coast of America. My biggest frustration in life is knowing that I have not got enough time left on this planet of ours to tick off every place on my ever growing bucket list ! Cycling is one of the great passions of mine and its helps satisfy my addiction to travel and adventure. I believe that cycling helps you "get through the woods, but at a slow enough pace so that you are still be able to see the trees". So take a seat, sit back and come with me on an adventure around Iceland

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Saddle Sores Expected !

Got the call today, my Thorn Raven Tour is ready to pick up and my mission over the next month will be to break-in the new Brookes B17 leather saddle http://www.brooksengland.com Apparently it takes about 500-800 miles before the world renowned Brookes "comfort" kicks in, so March could be a very sore month !! Investment in chamois cream might be wise !

No comments:

Post a Comment